We're a multi-level hostel made of upcycled containers and cozy bunks (think Tiny House, Big Living).
We have a total of 22 beds inside gender neutral dorm rooms (split into four 4-bed dorms and one 6-bed dorm). We do not have private suites as we are a dorm-type only accommodation. However if you wish to secure a room for yourself/group, you may book all the beds in that room.
- rate is Php 980/bed/night in an air-conditioned dorm, with complimentary continental breakfast. (Nightly rates will increase to Php1200/bed starting October 2018)
- guests may book 3 months in advance.
- We have a one person per bed policy. Bed sharing is not allowed.
- Reservation will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment via bank deposit. (regional and/or international inter-bank transfer rates may apply.)
- We can hold reservations up to 3 banking days from the time deposit details are given to the guest(s). Should we not receive deposit confirmation after 3 days, reservation will be cancelled.
- By making a reservation, you agree to the terms & conditions and the house rules. (if you haven't browsed through them, please do! Don't worry, they're only short reminders and bullet points to ensure yours and our others guests' experience will be awesome!)
Check in time: 2:00pm
Checkout time: 12:00nn
Amenities / Inclusions
- Each bunk bed comes with conveniences for the modern traveler -- it's own locker with outlet inside (you may bring your own padlocks or rent / purchase from the front desk); bedsides convenience outlets, a small bedside workstation, night light, and curtains for privacy. We encourage guests to bring their own padlocks for the security of their valuables. Vessel Hostel and the management accept no liability and shall be not responsible for any loss or damage thereto.
- Towels are provided (1 per guest). A Php500 deposit will be collected for the towel and room key. This shall be refunded upon return of said items, undamaged.
- Shampoo and soap provided in the showers
- Hand sanitizers in the toilets and lavatories
- Common Area / Roof deck with kitchenette and dining area (You can see the ocean and Monalisa Point surf spot from here!)
- Use of common refrigerator (don't forget to label your food!)
- Hot & Cold drinking water available at the roof deck
- Reading lounge
- Surfboard rack / storage with lock during guest(s)'s stay
- Shared toilet and showers
- Fast WiFi
- 24-hr reception
- Free parking (limited slots (6), first come first served)
- Walking distance from the surf beach, restaurants, cafes, and shops.
- The front desk can arrange surf lessons and Tangadan Falls tours for the guests, upon request. (We do not offer these services ourselves, but will only arrange them with our partners from the La Union Surf Club and local tour guides.)
- Gift shop at the reception area